SIMPLIFIED PROCEDURE TO ACTIVATE A GROUP
• Chose from the itineraries offered on our web site.
• Build your itinerary, give dates and request details and pricing from SAT.
• Register your dates on the web site and list your fellow chaperones.
• Present the program to the school. Sample letters are listed on the web site under “Terms and Conditions”.
• Present the program to families or persons you will invite. See “Terms and Conditions” for additional letter samples.
• Advertise your trip as much as possible and open participation to family members.
• Plan a presentation meeting during which you can display the program and the organization, using the materials in the SAT Kit which you will receive.
• Collect pre-registration forms and register participant names in the web site.
• At this point, your work is done. You need only increase the number of participants by taking along a fellow teacher and his/her students.
• Individal registration is performed by each participant on the web site and you can monitor each registration.
• Advise any requests or problems and keep in touch with the SAT member assigned to your group.
Terms & conditions
- Terms & conditions
- Participants: rules of conduct
- Tour leader
- Group leader
- Our land services
- Frequently asked questions